The new slimline coil tray of the Induced Energy remote motor units allows the end user to install refrigeration, ovens or hot cupboards directly under the induction hob. Requiring only a depth of 80mm for the coil tray.
Remote units, which are available in single, twin and 4 zones, with a power output of 3kw per zone, allows the motor to be placed up to 3 metres from the induction hob and the control panel 1.5 metres away.
The remote motor units are manufactured to the clients bespoke specifications and are available within 3 weeks of receipt your order.
• Unique drawer concept for guaranteed ease of installation
• Unique integral front-to-front ventilation system
• Flush mounted for installation in rebated aperture
• Unique user friendly display panel
• Unique depth of field, up to 30mm
• Unique clean filter warning
• Versatile – keep-hot, boil, griddle, stir fry
• Precise power settings 1-99
• Safety features include maximum temperature control, pan detection, boil-dry protection, overheat prevention, clean filter warning
• Designed, manufactured and supported in the UK
• For bespoke options see Technical Specifications for this product